Tuesday 5 August 2014

Santa Fe Ranch Dip

Santa Fe Ranch Dip

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 Cup Ranch Dressing
  • 2-4 Tablespoons salsa
  • 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
  • 1 Tablespoon Pizza Spice, Optional


Instructions:

  1. Measure everything out into a small bowl and whisk well to blend into a smooth evenly blended sauce.
  2. Cover and chill in fridge until ready to eat.
  3. Goes great with crackers, veggie sticks, bread sticks, Bandera Bread, Garlic Fingers, Chicken Wings etc.

Enjoy!

Notes:

Oops, while the Bandera Bread recipe is by far the most popular recipe in my list I had forgotten to include the dip that usually goes with it as a recipe. Since I usually don't bother with extra condiments or dips while eating. Sorry for the delay everyone, but now you can make Bandera bread, and the dip at home.

Other Places:

A different sort of sauce:

Thai Peanut Sauce

4 comments:

  1. My favourite canadian food was bandera bread with santa fe sauce, or the spicy pizza pizza pizza sauce

    We have none of that where i live though
    Closest thing to it is a cheese bread from a pizza place, but theyre very bland tasting, even though we have the best cheese in the world and i litteraly live in the city of cheese

    And pizza sauce doesnt exist at all here

    Man i miss that bandera bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a recipe for Bandera Bread as well, its one of the most popular on the blog and the link is up along the side. I also have a pretty fool proof recipe for home made pizza sauce that I should add, because I haven't bought pizza sauce in about 3 years I've just been making it as I need it fresh. Hope you are able to recreate some of your favorite pizza recipes where you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Santa Fe dip is made with ranch and salsa not pizza sauce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps. no idea how that mistake lasted so long, corrected now

      Delete

Have any thoughts? Questions? Comments? Or did you try this?