- 1 Recipe for Falafel
- 1 Recipe for Tahini Garlic Sauce
- 1 Recipe for Quick Pickles, Radish or Carrot
- 6 Pita or Tortillas
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup chopped Tomato
- Prepare Falafel, or used store bought.
- Prepare Tahini Garlic Sauce
- Prepare pickled carrots or radish.
- Slice the pepper and zucchini into thin slices.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, without oil, char-grill the zucchini and pepper, for about 3 minutes a side. Trying to get a nice dark char on at least one side of each veggie slice.
- Roughly chop about 1-2 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves.
- Open the pita pocket, or lay the wrap out flat, arrange 4 falafel in the center, drizzle some of the tahini garlic sauce over the falafel. Sprinkle some chopped lettuce into the wrap, then a few slices of pickle, zuchini, bell pepper and tomato.
- Wrap everything up, if desired, toast slightly under the broiler in oven.